You are [insert your name here], a young male with an unknown sexual disorder captured by some mysterious agency and thrown into a bizarre parallel reality where everything gravitates towards sex.
You're set on a sexual quest to explore unknown lands, meet strange people, and learn more about your sexuality.
Polymorphous Perversity is an exploration of human's sexuality. You're set to learn about all dimensions of human's libido, every way in which a person can obtain sexual satisfaction, fetishes, paraphilias and perversions.
Polymorphous Perversity is a concept developed by S. Freud:
The ability to find erotic pleasure out of any part of the body. According to Freud, a young child is, by nature, "polymorphously perverse" (Introductory Lecturs 15.209), which is to say that, before education in the conventions of civilized society, a child will turn to various bodily parts for sexual gratification and will not obey the rules that in adults determine perverse behavior. Education however quickly suppresses the polymorphous possibilities for sexual gratification in the child, eventually leading, through repression, to an amnesia about such primitive desires. Some adults retain such polymorphous perversity, according to Freud.
So, though some people find sex funny, this is not really a comedy game. It's a sex game.
- All kinds of sexual activity and sexual partners.
- Reduced color palette, warm colors.
- RM2k3's default battle system adapted to "fuck" instead of "attack". More skills to be learned.
- Horny meter. Many things make you horny. You can reduce your meter by having sex (battling). If the meter grows too high, you die. Horny meter grows with time too.
- Game responds to your performance and sexual preferences.